Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Very nice

You said what I always think during horror movies or video games. Retard moments indeed.

Secrets of Windows II Secrets of Windows II

Way to take things out of context prick

Maybe you're french... Definately, but you know in America we actually allow buisnesses to pretty much do what they want, the reason Microsoft is where it is, is because it's good. Not very many people have problems with XP or any windows for that matter, you must have never used the old Mac Os. Also pretty tasteless to use a 9/11 pic as part of a joke. And the part where they demonstrate windows was a demonstration of old versions and what happens, then they go on to demonstrate XP and how it DOESN'T do that... DAMN, WHAT A MORON YOU MUST BE.

Secrets of Windows III Secrets of Windows III

Wtf?

Yeah this movie was totally pointless, how can you have problems with XP? You only need 800mhz and 128 mb of ram to run it not 2.6Ghz and 1024mb or ram... Seriously if you have problems with XP... Well you don't deserve to live!

Roadkill Game v1.0 Roadkill Game v1.0

Alright

This is ok. Not really any challenge to it though. If you're going to improve on it make sure to add something that will damage the car. That way it becomes more of a game and less of just something to do.

Supermarios House Of Pain Supermarios House Of Pain

Oh man

I couldn't stand this. I watched every one of them and it was painful to see. You should take out that annoying scream. And maybe animate the explosion and stop using the same sprite over and over. It was somewhat creative but I still didn't like it.

cytronix responds:

It's supposed to be like that. Oh, and by the way, I did the scream.

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Pretty cool

I liked it. I thought the whole premise was kind of funny and ridiculous. Some photrealistic enemies would be pretty funny. Like if the Colonel from KFC showed up. Yeah I liked the idea for having a special move where he summons protoman or something. Nice job though.