Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Very nice

You said what I always think during horror movies or video games. Retard moments indeed.

Secrets of Windows II Secrets of Windows II

Way to take things out of context prick

Maybe you're french... Definately, but you know in America we actually allow buisnesses to pretty much do what they want, the reason Microsoft is where it is, is because it's good. Not very many people have problems with XP or any windows for that matter, you must have never used the old Mac Os. Also pretty tasteless to use a 9/11 pic as part of a joke. And the part where they demonstrate windows was a demonstration of old versions and what happens, then they go on to demonstrate XP and how it DOESN'T do that... DAMN, WHAT A MORON YOU MUST BE.

Secrets of Windows III Secrets of Windows III

Wtf?

Yeah this movie was totally pointless, how can you have problems with XP? You only need 800mhz and 128 mb of ram to run it not 2.6Ghz and 1024mb or ram... Seriously if you have problems with XP... Well you don't deserve to live!

Bonus Stage #3: Character Bonus Stage #3: Character

Makes me sad

This reminds me of how disappointed I was with the end of FLCL... But other than that it was cool.

4 tutorials for flash MX 4 tutorials for flash MX

Yeah this is good for some of the new guys attempting to make flash games.

SFN - Weapon Of Choice SFN - Weapon Of Choice

Nearly 100% perfecT

Yep that was almost 100% exact as the video, in terms of movements that is. Pretty good stuff. Good old Christopher Walkins.

G.I. Joe - The Other Half G.I. Joe - The Other Half

That was some smooth animation.

The animation on that was like smooth as hell man. I'm really impressed by it. You deserve a 4 just for the animation.

Beavis and Butthead do... Beavis and Butthead do...

Great

I'm the almight Bungholio~, yeah best part in the entire cartoon.

Kid Icarus (VGDC) Kid Icarus (VGDC)

Yeah not the best of your work though

First of all the last moron said VGDC was the "New name in VG" but uhhh.... Yeah that's been here for like 2 or 3 years now hasn't it? I don't know, this is pretty good but nothing measures up to Mac Daddy Mario.

-DOOM- Preview -DOOM- Preview

Nope

Guess how much I'm looking forward to this movie based on this emoticon :| . If you don't understand that, then you are slow in the head. So to clarify it means I'm not. I mean jeez the graphics sucked. Learn to use the bend tool on clouds cause they aren't flat on all sides, and neither are mountains. Showing shadows are also nice. And having a text only intro to a movie is really stupid. So this gets a nice blam.